- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MojoSort™ Human CD8 Memory T Cell Isolation Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD8 Memory T cells are depleted by incubating the sample with the Human CD8 Memory T cell isolation biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched human CD8 Memory T cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are the cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480065:
- 200 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD4, CD14, CD16, CD19, CD20, CD36, CD45RA, CD56, CD123, CD235ab, TCR γ/δ, TCR Vδ2
- 200 µL of Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480066:
- 2 vials of 1 ml each of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail each: Biotin anti- CD4, CD14, CD16, CD19, CD20, CD36, CD45RA, CD56, CD123, CD235ab, TCR γ/δ, TCR Vδ2
- 2 vials of 1 ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
- Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched CD8 Memory T cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 6X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 2X
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.