- 145-2C11, RB6-8C5, M1/70, RA3-6B2, Ter-119 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Armenian Hamster IgG, Rat IgG2b, Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The mouse lineage panel has been designed to react with cells from the major hematopoietic cell lineages, such as T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes. The FITC Mouse Lineage Antibody Cocktail is designed for the flow cytometric identification of hematopoietic progenitors in mouse bone marrow. Components include anti-mouse CD3e, clone 145-2C11; anti-mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C, clone RB6-8C5; anti-mouse CD11b, clone M1/70; anti-mouse CD45R/B220, clone RA3-6B2; anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid cells, clone Ter-119. FITC Mouse Lineage Isotype Control Cocktail contains equivalent concentrations of isotype-matched negative control immunoglobulin.
- FITC anti-mCD3/ FITC anti-mGr-1/ FITC anti-mCD11b/ FITC anti-mCD45R(B220)/ FITC anti-mTer-119, 25 or 100 tests
- FITC Armenian hamster IgG/ FITC Rat IgG2b/ FITC Rat IgG2a isotype controls, 25 or 100 tests
Materials not provided:
Cell Staining Buffer (Cat. No. 420201)Product Details
- Antibody Type
- This two-reagent set contains FITC conjugated antibodies and isotype controls in optimal concentration for flow cytometric analysis.
- The antibodies are purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution are free of unconjugated FITC.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solutions should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application References
- Morris SJ, et al. 1997. Development. 124(10):1929-1939
- Okada S, et al. 1992. Blood180 (12):3044-3050
- Spangrude GJ, et al. 1988. Science 241 (4861):58-62
- Spangrude GJ, et al. 1990. Exp Hematol. 18 (8):920-926
- Tan SL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2872. PubMed
- Chen G, et al. 2014. Cancer Immunol Res. 2:949. PubMed
- Product Citations
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.