Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- VI MA81
- Other Names
- CD67, CGM6, NCA-95, CEACAM8
- Mouse IgM, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD66b is a 95-100 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as CD67, CGM6, and NCA-95. CD66b is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-like subfamily. CD66b, expressed on granulocytes, has been reported to induce activation in neutrophils and to be involved in heterophilic adhesion with CD66c.Product Details
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- This antibody contains sodium azide. Follow federal, state and local regulations to dispose of this reagent. Sodium azide build-up in metal wastepipes may lead to explosive conditions; if disposing of reagent down wastepipes, flush with water after disposal.
- All specimens, samples and any material coming in contact with them should be considered potentially infectious and should be disposed of with proper precautions and in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Do not use this reagent beyond the expiration date stated on the label.
- Do not use this reagent if it appears cloudy or if there is any change in the appearance of the reagent as these may be indication of possible deterioration.
- Avoid prolonged exposure of the reagent or stained cells to light.
- Antigen References
- Kuijpers T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:4934.
- Kuroki M, et al. 1992. J. Leuk. Biol. 52:551.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD66b
Purified anti-human CD66b
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD66b
PE anti-human CD66b
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD66b
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD66b
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD66b
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD66b
APC anti-human CD66b
Biotin anti-human CD66b
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD66b
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD66b
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD66b
FITC anti-human CD66b
GMP FITC anti-human CD66b