- Bu15 (See other available formats)
- V S143
- Other Names
- Integrin αx subunit, ITGAX, CR4, p150
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD11c is a 145-150 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin αx and CR4. CD11c non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11c has been reported to play a role in adhesion and CTL killing through its interactions with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone Bu15 has a different binding epitope than clone 3.9. The binding of Bu15 with CD11c is divalent cation independent. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats of this clone) include: inhibition of CD11c mediated adhesion and stimulation of chemokine production by monocytes.
- Application References
- Sadhu C, et al. 2008. J. Immunoass. Immunoch. 29:42.
- Rezzonico R, et al. 2001. Blood 97:2932.
- Sadhu C, et al. 2007. J. Leukoc. Biol. 81:1395.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
AB_1877174 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337213)
AB_2129792 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337214)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 145-150 kD
Myeloid, dendritic cells, NK cells, B cells and T cell subsets
- Adhesion, CTL killing Ligand Receptor: CD54, fibrinogen, iC3b, ICAM-1, ICAM-4 Antigen
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, NK cells, B cells, T cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Petty H. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:209.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Ihanus E, et al. 2007. Blood 109:802-810.
- Gene ID
- 3687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.