- SA203G11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ccr2, Ckr2, Ccr2a, Ccr2b
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD192, also known as CCR2, is a 42 kD G-protein coupled receptor that is associated with bone marrow homeostasis. Specifically, CD192 mediates monocyte chemotaxis and acts as a receptor for monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (MCP-1). CD192 is primarily expressed on monocytes and macrophages, with some expression on basophils. It is involved in monocyte infiltration in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and cancer.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CCR2 transfectants.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 785™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 785™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 785 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 785™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2721565 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150621)
- G-protein-coupled receptor, 7-transmembrane protein, 42 kD.
Monocytes/macrophages and basophils.
- Mediator of monocyte chemotaxis and bone marrow homeostasis.
- MCP-1, Ccl2, Ccl7, and Ccl13.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Mack M, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:4697.
2. Dutta P, et al. 2015. Cell Stem Cell. 16:477.
3. Li L, et al. 2008. Kidney Int. 74:1526.
- Gene ID
- 12772 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD192 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.