- 17A2/RB6-8C5/RA3-6B2/Ter-119/M1/70 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a/Rat IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The mouse lineage panel has been designed to react with cells from the major hematopoietic cell lineages, such as T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes. The Brilliant Violet 421™ Mouse Lineage Antibody Cocktail is designed for the flow cytometric identification of hematopoietic progenitors in mouse bone marrow. Components include anti-mouse CD3, clone 17A2; anti-mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C, clone RB6-8C5; anti-mouse CD11b, clone M1/70; anti-mouse CD45R/B220, clone RA3-6B2; anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid cells, clone Ter-119.
1. Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mCD3/ Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mLy-6G(Ly-6C)/ Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mCD11b/ Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mCD45R(B220)/ Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mTer-119
Materials not provided:
1. Cell Staining Buffer (Cat. No. 420201)
2. Isotype Controls
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibodies are purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Brilliant Violet 421™.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
T cells, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes
- Cell Type
- B cells, Erythrocytes, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Morrison SJ, et al. 1997. Development 124:1929.
2. Okada S, et al. 1992. Blood 80:3044.
3. Spangrude GJ, et al. 1988. Science 241:58.
4. Spangrude GJ, et al. 1990. Exp. Hematol. 18:920.
5. Tan SL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2872.
- Gene ID
- 104231 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Lineage on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.