- 53-2.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD90.2 is a 25-35 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as Thy-1.2, a GPI-linked membrane molecule. It is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells and neurons, all thymocytes, and peripheral T cells in Thy1.2 bearing mouse strains (Balb/c, CBA/J, C3H/He, C57BL/-, DBA, NZB/-). CD90.2 is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored membrane glycoprotein involved in signal transduction. CD90.2 is involved in costimulation of lymphocyte proliferation and induction of hematopoietic stem cells differentiation. CD90.2 has been shown to interact with CD45.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.03 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining1 of frozen tissue section, immunofluorescence2, and immunoprecipitation3. Does not react with Thy-1.1 (CD90.1).
- Application References
- Aldrich M, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:5562. (IHC)
- Jameson J, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3573. (IF)
- Okada C, et al. 1990. J. Immunol. 144:3473. (IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2686992 (BioLegend Cat. No. 140327)
- Ig superfamily, 25-35 kD
Hematopoietic stem cells and neurons, epithelial cells, fibroblasts, neurons, all thymocytes, and peripheral T cells of Thy-1.2 bearing mice
- Lymphocyte costimulation, proliferation, and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Borrello M, et al. 1996. Cell. Immunol.173:198.
2. Radrizzani M, et al. 1995. J. Neurosci. Res. 42:220.
3. Williams A, et al. 1982. Science 216:696.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90.2 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.