- 53-2.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD90.2 is a 25-35 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as Thy-1.2, a GPI-linked membrane molecule. It is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells and neurons, all thymocytes, and peripheral T cells in Thy1.2 bearing mouse strains (Balb/c, CBA/J, C3H/He, C57BL/-, DBA, NZB/-). CD90.2 is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored membrane glycoprotein involved in signal transduction. CD90.2 is involved in costimulation of lymphocyte proliferation and induction of hematopoietic stem cells differentiation. CD90.2 has been shown to interact with CD45.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining1 of frozen tissue section, immunofluorescence2, and immunoprecipitation3. Does not react with Thy-1.1 (CD90.1).
- Application References
- Aldrich M, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:5562. (IHC)
- Jameson J, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3573. (IF)
- Okada C, et al. 1990. J. Immunol. 144:3473. (IP)
- Product Citations
AB_10640826 (BioLegend Cat. No. 140313)
AB_10643274 (BioLegend Cat. No. 140314)
- Ig superfamily, 25-35 kD
Hematopoietic stem cells and neurons, epithelial cells, fibroblasts, neurons, all thymocytes, and peripheral T cells of Thy-1.2 bearing mice
- Lymphocyte costimulation, proliferation, and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Borrello M, et al. 1996. Cell. Immunol.173:198.
2. Radrizzani M, et al. 1995. J. Neurosci. Res. 42:220.
3. Williams A, et al. 1982. Science 216:696.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90.2 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.