- G10F5 (See other available formats)
- VI MA81
- Other Names
- CD67, CGM6, NCA-95, CEACAM8
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD66b is a 95-100 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as CD67, CGM6, and NCA-95. CD66b is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-like subfamily. CD66b, expressed on granulocytes, has been reported to induce activation in neutrophils and to be involved in heterophilic adhesion with CD66c.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC/Cyanine7 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
- Norling LV, et al. 2012. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 32:1970. PubMed
- Meinke P, et al. 2015. Neuroimmunol Discord. 25:127. PubMed
AB_2750183 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305125)
AB_2750184 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305126)
- Ig superfamily, CEA antigen group, GPI-linked glycoprotein, 95-100 kD
- Cell adhesion, neutrophil activation
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kuijpers T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:4934.
2. Kuroki M, et al. 1992. J. Leuk. Biol. 52:551.
- Gene ID
- 1088 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.