- 7E9 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD21, also known as CR2 (complement receptor 2) and C3d receptor, binds C3d and iC3b. It is also a receptor of Epstein-Barr virus. CD35, also known as CR1, binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b. CD21/CD35 is primarily expressed on B lymphocytes, mast cells, follicular dendritic cells, macrophages, and activated granulocytes. CD21/CD35 forms part of the B-cell antigen receptor complex with CD19 and CD81 and is involved in signal transduction.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_1953274 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123417)
AB_1953275 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123418)
- 145 kD/190 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein
B cells, follicular dendritic cells
- Signal transduction
- Associated with CD19/CD81. CD21 binds C3d, iC3b, and EBV; CD35 binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kozono Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1562.
2. Shimizu I, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1773.
3. Roozendaal R and MC. Carroll. 2007. Immunol. Rev. 219:157.
- Gene ID
- 12902 View all products for this Gene ID 12946 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD21/35 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.