- 4G7 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- B4, CVID3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on B-cells (from pro-B to blastoid B cells, absent on plasma cells) and follicular dendritic cells. CD19 is involved in B cell development, activation, and differentiation. CD19 forms a complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and functions as a BCR co-receptor.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application References
- Cabezudo E, et al. 1999. Haematologica. 84:413-8
- Van Zelm MC et al. 2010. J Clin Invest. 120:1265-74
- Product Citations
AB_2728415 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392503)
AB_2728416 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392504)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD
Normal and malignant B lymphocytes
- B cell activation and differentiation
- Forms complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR coreceptor
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, B cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Tedder T, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
- Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.