- MHM-88 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin M
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgM is the first immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response. Surface IgM is expressed on immature and mature B cells, while IgM heavy (μ) chain is expressed intracellularly in pre-B cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
MHM-88 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin M (IgM). It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: use as a primary or secondary reagent for ELISA analysis.
Due to the presence of excess soluble IgM in whole blood, which competes for antibody binding, staining for IgM on cells in whole blood is not recommended.
- Application References
- Perez-Shiyama C, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 192:5192. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2566614 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314537)
AB_2566615 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314538)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human IgM
PE anti-human IgM
Biotin anti-human IgM
FITC anti-human IgM
APC anti-human IgM
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgM
Pacific Blue™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human IgM
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human IgM
Purified anti-human IgM (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IgM
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgM
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human IgM
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgM
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human IgM
TotalSeq™-A0136 anti-human IgM
TotalSeq™-C0136 anti-human IgM
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human IgM
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgM
TotalSeq™-B0136 anti-human IgM
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human IgM Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0136 anti-human IgM
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-human IgM