- 90 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD38 is a 45 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T10. It is an ADP-ribosyl hydrolase expressed at variable levels on hematopoietic cells and in some non-hematopoietic tissues (such as brain, muscle, and kidney). In humans, it is expressed at high levels on plasma cells and activated T and B cells, natural killer (NK) lymphocytes, myeloblasts, and erythroblasts. By functioning as both a cyclase and a hydrolase, CD38 mediates lymphocyte activation, adhesion, and the metabolism of cADPR and NAADP. CD31 is the ligand of CD38.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse bone marrow pre-B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.1 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Product Citations
AB_2566435 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102725)
- ADP-ribosyl hydrolase, 42 kD
B cells, NK cells, T cell subset, brain, muscle, kidney
- Regulation of cellular activation/proliferation, adhesion, metabolism of cADPR and NAADP
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Shubinsky G, et al. 1997. Immunity 7:315.
3. Cesano A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1106.
4. Cockayne DA, et al. 1998. Blood 92:1324.
- Gene ID
- 12494 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD38 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|APC anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD38||90||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC,IHC-F|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD38 (Maxpar® Ready)||90||FC,CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD38||90||IHC-F|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD38
FITC anti-mouse CD38
PE anti-mouse CD38
Purified anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD38
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD38
Purified anti-mouse CD38 (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD38
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-A0557 anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-C0557 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-B0557 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD38
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse CD38