- PC10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen, DNA Polymerase δ Auxiliary Protein
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The PC10 monoclonal antibody reacts with proliferating cell nuclear antigen also known as PCNA or the DNA polymerase δ auxiliary protein. PCNA is a 36 kD trimeric ring that acts as a DNA-polymerase sliding clamp expressed in the nucleus of all proliferating cells. A prime function of PCNA appears to be increasing DNA polymerase δ processibility during elongation of the leading strand. PCNA is a useful marker for DNA synthesis and is highly conserved among most species, thus highlighting the very broad reactivity of this antibody.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant rat PCNA
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 μg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining2,5,6 of acetone-fixed frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, immunoprecipitation, intracellular flow cytometry3, immunofluorescence microscopy9, and Western blotting10.
- Application References
- Ogata K, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 135:2623.
- Garcia R, et al. 1989. Am. J. Pathol. 134:733.
- Landberg G, et al. 1990. Exp. Cell. Res. 187:111.
- Waseem N, et al. 1990. J. Cell Sci. 96:121.
- Yu C, et al. 1991. Histopathology 19:29.
- Wilkins B, et al. 1992. J. Pathol. 166:45.
- Yang W, et al. 1996. Human Pathol. 27:70.
- Galkowska H, et al. 1996. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 53:329.
- Chou HYE, et al. 2006. J. Biol. Chem. 10:1074.
- Fulvio MD, et al. 2006. Oncogene 25:3932.
- Eswarakumar VP and Schlessinger J. 2007. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3937.
- Henkels KM, et al. 2009. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 389:224. PubMed
- Brobeli A, et al. 2010. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 45:159. PubMed
- Wallace HA, et al. 2014. Development. 141:1332. PubMed
- Mizokami A, et al. 2014. Bone. 69:68. PubMed
AB_2563317 (BioLegend Cat. No. 307914)
- DNA-polymerase sliding clamp, trimeric ring; 36 kD
Nuclear, all proliferating cells
- RAD6-dependent DNA repair pathway; increases DNA polymerase δ processibility during elongation of the leading strand
- PCNA, DNA polymerase δ, Rad6, Rad18, UBC9, MMS2, UBC13, RAD5
- Ubiquitination, Sumoylation
- Cell Type
- Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, DNA Repair/Replication, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Travali S, et al. 1989. J. Biol. Chem. 264:7466.
2. Waseem N, et al. 1990. J. Cell Sci. 96:121.
3. Hall P, et al. 1990. J. Pathol. 162:285.
4. Landberg G, et al. 1991. Cancer Res. 51:4570.
5. Woods A, et al. 1991. Histopathol. 19:21.
6. Hoege C, et al. 2002. Nature 419:135.
7. Yue H, et al. 2003. World J. Gastroenterol. 9:377.
8. Shan B, et al. 2003. J. Biol. Chem. 278:44009.
- Gene ID
- 5111 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PCNA on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-human/mouse/rat PCNA||PC10||ICFC|
|PE anti-human/mouse/rat PCNA||PC10||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human/mouse/rat PCNA||PC10||ICFC, ICC, IHC, IP, WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human/mouse/rat PCNA||PC10||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse/rat PCNA||PC10||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human/mouse/rat PCNA||PC10||ICC, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.