- HA58 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- ICAM-1, Ly-47
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD54 is a 85-110 kD type I transmembrane protein also known as ICAM-1. It is expressed on activated endothelial cells, high endothelial venules, T and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. The expression of ICAM-1 can be released from the cell surface. CD54 plays a role in cellular adhesion and is involved in inflammation and leukocyte extravasation. CD54 has also been shown to be the major cellular receptor for rhinovirus. ICAM-1 binds to CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1), CD11b/CD18 (Mac-1), CD11c/CD18 (p150, 95) as well as hyaluronan and fibrinogen.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Colonic cancer BM314 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone HA58 recognizes an epitope located in the extracellular D1 domain of CD54.3
- Application References
- Tsujisaki M, et al. 1991. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 85:3.
- Kanwar JR, et al. 2003. Cancer Gene Ther. 10:468.
- Kohka H, et al. 1998. J. Leukoc. Biol. 64:519.
AB_2832688 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353129)
AB_2832689 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353130)
- Type I membrane protein, Ig superfamily, 85-110 kD
Endothelial cells, T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voraberger G, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:2777.
2. Staunton DE, et al. 1988. Cell 52:925.
3. Greve JM, et al. 1989. Cell 56:839.
- Gene ID
- 3383 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD54 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.