- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL8, Interleukin 8, C-X-C Motif Chemokine Ligand 8, Monocyte-Derived Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor, Monocyte-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide, Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein 1, Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 8, Beta Endothelial Cell-Derived Neu
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|741104||100 tests (250 µL)||¥20,000|
The LEGENDplex™ COVID-19 Cytokine Storm Panel 1 Mix and Match Capture Beads provides capture beads for 14 targets including IL-6, CCL2 (MCP-1), G-CSF, IFN-a2, CCL5 (RANTES), IL-2, IFN-y, IL-7, IL-1RA, CXCL8 (IL-8), TNF-a, CXCL10 (IP-10), CCL3 (MIP-1a), and IL-10. These beads are recommended for use with each other and the following in a Mix and Match Assay.
Note: for serum/plasma samples, CCL5 (RANTES) cannot be mixed and matched with other targets and needs to be measured separately due to high dilution requirement.
LEGENDplex™ Cytokine Storm Panel 1
Capture Beads are intended for use with the following reagents:
741095 (LEGENDplex™ COVID-19 Cytokine Storm Panel 1 & 2 Standard)
741094 (LEGENDplex™ COVID-19 Cytokine Storm Panel 1 & 2 Detection Antibodies)
741110 (LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set A2)
740377 (LEGENDplex™ Filter Plate)
740379 (LEGENDplex™ V-bottom Plate)
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?