- 5D12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KLRF1, killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F, member 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
NKp80, also known as killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F, member 1 (KLRF1), is a type II transmembrane C-type lectin-like receptor. NKp80 is expressed on the cell surface of nearly all NK cells as a homodimer with approximately 80 kD molecular mass. It is also found on a subset of effector memory CD8 T cells and γ/δ T cells. NKp80 induces NK-cell mediated cytotoxicity and cytokine production through interaction with its ligand, AICL (activation-induced C-type lectin), which is selectively expressed on myeloid cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant ectodomain of human NKp80
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IP, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Welte S, et al. 2006. Nat. Immunol. 7:1334.
- Kuttruff S, et al. 2009. Blood 113:358.
AB_2860905 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346711)
AB_2860906 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346712)
- Type II transmembrane c-type lectin-like receptor, homodimer, 80 kD
NK cells, subset of CD8 T and γ/δ T cells
- AICL (activation-induced C-type letcin)
- induce NK cell-mediated cytolysis and cytokine release
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Kuttruff S, et al. 2009. Blood 113:358
2. Vitale M, et al. 2001. Eur. J. Immunol. 31:233
- Gene ID
- 51348 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NKp80 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All NKp80 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-human NKp80||5D12||FC|
|APC anti-human NKp80||5D12||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0923 anti-human NKp80||5D12||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human NKp80||5D12||FC,IP,Block|
|TotalSeq™-D0923 anti-human NKp80||5D12||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.