- 1D3/TDP-43 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TAR DNA-binding protein-43, TDP 43, TARDBP, ALS10
Covance Catalog# SIG-39852
- Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
- Human, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was raised against a phosphopeptide corresponding to: i) the C-terminal domain of human TDP43; and ii) inclusive of phosphorylated serine residues 409 and 410.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC, ICC, ELISA- Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:1,000
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB)
Positive Control: Rat Brain nuclear lysate
Expected MW: ~43 kD
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Neumann M, et al. 2009. Acta Neuropathol. 117:137-49.
- Sarroukh R, et al. 2011. Cell Mol Life Sci. 68:1429. (WB, IHC, ELISA, IF)
- Ramakrishnan M, et al. 2009. Biochemistry 48:10405. (WB)
- Watts JC, et al. 2014. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 111:10323. (WB, IHC)
- Diomede L, et al. 2014. Neurobiol Dis. 62:521. (IHC)
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Misfolding and Aggregation
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, TDP43
- Gene ID
- 23435 View all products for this Gene ID 298648 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TDP43 Phospho Ser409/Ser410 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.