- 1E10A15 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 4, group A, member 1 (NR4A1), GFRP, HMR, Testicular receptor 3 (TR3)
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Nur77, a transcription factor belonging to a superfamily of orphan nuclear receptors, has been shown to activate a subset of genes containing NGFI-B response element (NBRE). Nur77 expression is upregulated in response to stimuli of numerous growth factors, mitogens, and inflammatory substances, indicating that Nur77 has regulatory roles in cell growth and inflammation. Nur77 has also been shown to participate in programmed cell death through mitochondrial targeting and interaction with Bcl-2. In the endocrine system, Nur77 has been reported to participate in regulating production of steroidogenic enzymes. Nur77 and NOR-1 double knockout mice develop acute myeloid leukemia, suggesting that Nur77 plays a role in regulating differentiation of myeloid progenitor cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial human Nur77 recombinant protein (1-266 aa)
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% sodium azide.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 0.1 - 0.5 µg/mL antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2561762 (BioLegend Cat. No. 653501)
AB_2561763 (BioLegend Cat. No. 653502)
- 64 kD protein containing a DNA-binding domain, two zinc finger domain, and a potential ligand-binding domain
- Nur77 is a transcription factor that mediates various physiological stimuli, such as growth factors, hormones, inflammatory, and energy metabolic signals. Nur77 plays roles in many important biological processes including cell growth, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Interacts with GADD45GIP1 and Bcl-2.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers, Steroid Receptors/Nuclear Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Nakai A, et al. 1990. Mol. Endocrinol. 4:1438.
2. Han YH, et al. 2006. Oncogene 25:2974.
3. Li M, et al. 2010. Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 319:39.
4. Pearen MA, et al. 2010. Mol. Endocrinol. 24:1891.
5. Moll UM, et al. 2006. Oncogene 25:4725.
6. Fassett MS, et al. 2012. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 109:3891.
- Gene ID
- 3164 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Nur77 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.