- W16121C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL3BP1, E4 binding protein 4 (E4BP4), NF-IL3A, NFIL3A
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
NFIL3, also known as E4BP4, belongs to the basic leucine zipper (bZIP) family of transcription factors. NFIL3 has been shown to bind to the promoter region of the IL-3 gene; IL-3 treatment induces the expression of NFIL3. NFIL3 regulates several immunological processes including Th2 and Th17 cytokine production, Th17 cell differentiation, conventional natural killer (NK) cell differentiation, development of non-NK ILC lineages, and the response of macrophages and dendritic cells. NFIL3 has been found to prevent apoptosis of pro-B lymphocytes and is involved in IgE class switching. NFIL3-deficient mice showed impaired development of NK cells and reduced expression of transcription factors ID2, EOMES, GATA3, and TBX21.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human NFIL3 recombinant protein (1-250 a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2 µg/mL (1:250-1:1000 diluted). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2687291 (BioLegend Cat. No. 698101)
AB_2687267 (BioLegend Cat. No. 698102)
- 462 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 50.9 kD. Contains a basic-leucine zipper (bZIP) domain responsible for DNA binding.
- NFIL3 is a transcription factor that regulates a variety of cellular processes in lymphocyte subsets including cytokine production, class switching, and cell differentiation.
- NFIL3 forms a homodimer and interacts with DR1, PER2, and CRY2.
- Antigen References
1. Xu W, et al. 2015. Cell Rep. 10:2043.
2. Zhu C, et al. 2015. Nat. Commun. 6:6072.
3. Seillet C, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:2667.
4. Keniry M, et al. 2013. Genes Dev. 27:916.
5. Kashiwada M, et al. 2011. EMBO J. 30:2071.
6. Kobayashi T, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:4649.
- Gene ID
- 4783 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NFIL3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.