- FH6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD15s, Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen 1, SSEA-1, Sialyl Lewis X, sLex, sLe(x), Sialyl demeric LeX, Sialyl dermic Lewis X, Sialyl Lewis X-i, sLeX-i
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The FH6 antibody recognizes Sialyl Lewis X (demeric) on glycolipids or glycoproteins. It also recognizes Sialyl Lewis X with long carbohydrate attachments (Sialyl Lewis X-i). These antigens are expressed on human granulocytes, monocytes, small subsets of lymphocytes, some fetal tissues such as the fetal stomach, fetal colon, and fetal intestine, and a variety of cancer tissues. It is believed that these antigens are involved in cell adhesion.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified 6B fucoganglioside absorbed to Salmonella minnesota.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC, RIA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fukushi Y, et al. 1984. J. Biol. Chem. 259:10511.
- Fukushi Y, et al. 1985. Cancer Res. 8:3711.
- Kannagi R, et al. 1986. Cancer Research 5:2619.
- Kobayashi M, et al. 2010. Anticancer Res. 30:593.
AB_2566069 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368102)
- Carbohydrate epitope; VI3NeuAcV3III3Fuc2nLc6.
Granulocytes, monocytes, subpopulations of lymphocytes, fetal stomach, fetal colon, fetal small intestine, and a variety of cancer tissues.
- Cell adhesion.
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Monocytes, Lymphocytes, Embryonic Stem Cells, Neutrophils, Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fukushi Y, et al. 1984. J. Biol. Chem. 259:10511.
2. Kannagi R, et al. 1986. Cancer Research 5:2619.
3. Nakasaki H, et al. 1989. Cancer Research 49:3662.
4. Dohi T, et al. 1993. Anticancer Res. 13:1277.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Sialyl Lewis X on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.