- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The Synaptic Vesicle Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of proteins involved in glutamate transport, synaptic vesicle membrane fusion, and neurotransmitter release. These antibodies are highly suitable for WB and IHC applications.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Format Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-VGlut1 Purified N28/9 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-Synapsin I/II/III Purified A17080A 25 μg Human, Rat Mouse IgG2b, κ Anti-SVOP Purified N356/9 25 μl Mouse, Rat, Human Mouse IgG2b Anti-Syntaxin Purified SP8 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1 Anti-SNAP-25 Purified SMI 81 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
WB, IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-VGlut1: 1.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-Synapsin I/II/III: 0.001 - 0.005 µg/ml
For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-SVOP: 10 µg/ml
Anti-Synapsin I/II/III: 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml
Anti-Syntaxin: 0.5 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-SNAP-25: 0.1 - 1.0 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For verified or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 116638 View all products for this Gene ID 55530 View all products for this Gene ID 6853 View all products for this Gene ID 6854 View all products for this Gene ID 8224 View all products for this Gene ID 6616 View all products for this Gene ID 6804 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PSD95, GluR2, GluR1, PICK1, SynDIG1 on UniProt.org