- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The Postsynaptic Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of major targets localized to the postsynaptic area. These antibodies are highly suitable for WB and IHC applications.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Format Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-Pan-Shank Purified N23B/49 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-MAGUK (pan reactive) Purified K28/86 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1 Anti-PSD95 Purified K28/74 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1 Anti-PSD-93 (Chapsyn-110) Purified N18/28 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2a Anti-SAP102 Purified N19/2 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
WB, IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Pan-Shank: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-PSD95: 0.1 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-PSD-93 (Chapsyn-110): 1.0 µg/ml
Anti-SAP102: 10 µg/ml
For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, the suggested use of this reagent is as follows:
Anti-MAGUK (pan reactive): 0.5 - 1.0 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For verified or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 1742 View all products for this Gene ID 64053 View all products for this Gene ID 58948 View all products for this Gene ID 50944 View all products for this Gene ID 22941 View all products for this Gene ID 85358 View all products for this Gene ID