- FUN-2 (See other available formats)
- VI B051
- Other Names
- FCR II, FcγRII
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD32 is a 40 kD polymorphic transmembrane glycoprotein also known as FcγRII and FCRII. It is an immunoglobulin superfamily member expressed on monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, platelets and B cells. There are at least 6 isoforms of CD32 resulting from alternative mRNA splicing. CD32 mediates phagocytosis and oxidative burst in granulocytes, as well as platelet aggregation and immunomodulation. The extracellular domain of CD32 binds to polymeric and aggregated IgG and immune complexes, while the intracellular domain has been reported to associate with SHP-1 (B1 isoform).Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cy5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cy5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cy5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining3 of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2616924 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303215)
AB_2616925 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303216)
- Ig superfamily, polymorphic transmembrane glycoprotein, 40 kD
Monocytes, granulocytes, B cells, platelets
- Endocytosis, cytotoxicity, platelet aggregation, B cell function
- Aggregated IgG, immune complex
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Stuart S, et al. 1989. EMBO J. 8:3657.
2. Huang Y, et al. 1999. Scand. J. Immunol. 49:177.
3. Hisaka H, et al. 1999. Pathobiology 67:92.
- Gene ID
- 2212 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD32 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
- PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
- Is our human Trustain FcX™ (cat# 422302) compatible with anti human CD16, CD32 and CD64 clones 3G8, FUN-2 and 10.1 respectively?
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.