- RTK4530 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The isotype of RTK4530 immunoglobulin is rat IgG2b, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Fire™ 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Fire™ 700 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 700 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The RTK4530 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control (for the relevant formats) for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, functional assay, and immunofluorescence microscopy. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 400643, 400644, 400671, 400672, 400675, and 400676) as negative control.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cervantes-Barragan L, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1131.
- Zeiser R, et al. 2007. Blood 109:2225.
- Sasaki K, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:104. PubMed
- Duan J, et al. 2008. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:5183. PubMed
- Yi H, et al. 2009. Blood 113:5819. PubMed
- Schafeer JS, et al. 2010. J. Leukocyte Biol. 87:301. PubMed
- Lei GS, et al. 2015. Infect Immun. 83:572. PubMed
- Richards J, et al. 2015. Mol Cell Cardiol. 79:21. PubMed
- Product Citations
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.