- HK1.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus C
- Rat IgG2c, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Most hematopoietic cells express one or more members of Ly-6 family. The expression of Ly-6 varies with development stage and activation. Ly-6C is a 14-17 kD GPI-linked surface protein expressed on mouse monocyte/macrophage cells, endothelial cells, neutrophils, and some T cell subsets. Ly-6C is reported to be an indicator of memory CD8+ T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- L3 cloned CTL cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone HK1.4 does not block the binding of clone RB6-8C58.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: in vitro activation of T cells1-3 and immunohistochemistry of frozen sections4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jutila MA, et al. 1988. Eur. J. Immunol. 18:1819. (Activ)
- Herold KC, et al. 1990. Diabetes 39:815. (Activ)
- Havran WL, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:1034 (Activ)
- Flanagan K, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:3874. (IHC)
- Makaroff LE, et al. 2009. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:4799. (FC)
- Zuber J, et al. 2009. Genes Dev. 23:877. (FC) PubMed
- Ribechini E, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:3538.
- Ma C, et al. 2012. J. Leukoc. Biol. 92:1199.
- Watson NB, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:2796. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2566576 (BioLegend Cat. No. 128043)
AB_2566577 (BioLegend Cat. No. 128044)
- 14-17 kD protein (134 amino acids), member of the Ly-6 family of GPI linked protein. Ly6 family members share structure homology throughout a distinctive cystein rich protein domain that incorporates O-linked carbohydrates.
Ly-6C is expressed primarily on bone marrow myeloid populations, monocytes/macrophages, neutrophils, endothelial cells, and some T cell subsets. Ly-6C is also a marker of memory CD8+ T cells.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Jutila MA, et al. 1988. Eur. J. Immunol. 18:1819.
2. Cerwenka A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:97.
- Gene ID
- 17067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6C on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
APC anti-mouse Ly-6C
Purified anti-mouse Ly-6C
Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6C
FITC anti-mouse Ly-6C
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse Ly-6C
PE anti-mouse Ly-6C
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Ly-6C
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ly-6C
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Ly-6C
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse Ly-6C
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ly-6C
PerCP anti-mouse Ly-6C
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
Purified anti-mouse Ly-6C (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Ly-6C
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Ly-6C
TotalSeq™-A0013 anti-mouse Ly-6C
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse Ly-6C
TotalSeq™-C0013 anti-mouse Ly-6C
TotalSeq™-B0013 anti-mouse Ly-6C
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse Ly-6C Antibody