- H1.2F3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Very Early Activation Antigen (VEA), AIM, EA1, MLR3, gp34/28
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD69 is a 60 kD type II membrane protein composed of a 27/33 kD disulfide-linked homodimer, also known as Very Early Activation Antigen (VEA), AIM, EA1, MLR3, and gp34/28. It is expressed on a subset of thymocytes and platelets. CD69 is rapidly induced on activated T and B cells, neutrophils, and NK cells. It is a C-type lectin, closely related to the NKR-P1 and Ly-49 NK cell activation molecules. CD69 is involved in the early events of cell activation and thymocyte positive selection.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse dendritic epidermal T cell line Y245
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The H1.2F3 antibody has been reported to augment T cell activation. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro T cell and NK cell activation1-3, immunohistochemistry4,5, and immunoprecipitation1.
This antibody has been characterized in the literature as containing a lambda (?) light chain.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yokoyama WM, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 141:369. (IP)
- Sobel ES, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:673.
- Karlhofer FM, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 146:3662.
- Zhou X, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:31240. (IHC)
- Podd BS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:6532. (IHC)
- Lawson BR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5366.
- Lee JW, et al. 2006. Nature Immunol. 8:181.
- Epardaud M, et al. 2008. Cancer Res. 15:2972. PubMed
- Jordan JM, et al. 2008. 76:3717. PubMed
- Kenna TJ, et al. 2008. Blood 111:2091. PubMed
- Ishikawa C, et al. 2013. Biochim Biophys Acta. 167:99. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2565582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104535)
AB_2565583 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104536)
- C-type lectin, 27/33 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, NK cells, granulocytes, thymocytes, platelets
- Lymphocyte activation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, NK cells, Platelets, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Testi R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:479.
3. Moretta A, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 174:1393.
4. Yokoyama WM, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 141:369.
- Gene ID
- 12515 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD69 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD69
FITC anti-mouse CD69
PE anti-mouse CD69
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD69
Purified anti-mouse CD69
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD69
APC anti-mouse CD69
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD69
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD69
PerCP anti-mouse CD69
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD69
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD69
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD69
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD69
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD69
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD69
Purified anti-mouse CD69 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD69
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD69
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD69
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD69
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD69
TotalSeq™-A0197 anti-mouse CD69
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD69
TotalSeq™-C0197 anti-mouse CD69
TotalSeq™-B0197 anti-mouse CD69
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD69
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD69
Spark Red™ 718 anti-mouse CD69