- 8.1.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1a, gp38, stromal cell marker
- Syrian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The mucin-type glycoprotein podoplanin is thought to be involved in the development of the lymphatic vascular system. Podoplanin is named after its expression in the kidney glomerular epithelial cells (podocytes). It has a potential role in tumor progression.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Syrian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry6.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
- Farr AG, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 176:1477.
- Bekiaris V, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:6768.
- Algars A, et al. 2011. Blood 117:4387. PubMed
- Reis VO, et al. 2012. Immunobiology. 217:831. PubMed
- Kaji C, et al. 2012. Acta. Histochem. Cytochem. 45:227. (IHC)
- Kretschmer S, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e52201. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_10613294 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127411)
AB_10613648 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127412)
- 43 Kd glycosylated type-1 transmembrane protein. Mucin-type protein.
Expressed on epithelial and mesothelial cells.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
1. Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
2. Schacht V, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 166:913.
- Gene ID
- 14726 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.