- N418 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- αX integrin, integrin αX chain, CR4, p150, ITGAX
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD11c is a 150 kD glycoprotein also known as αX integrin, CR4, and p150. CD11c forms a αXβ2 heterodimer with β2 integrin (CD18). It is primarily expressed on dendritic cells, NK cells, a subset of intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), and some activated T cells. The αXβ2 integrin plays an important role in cell-cell contact by binding its ligands: iC3b, fibrinogen, and CD54.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse spleen dendritic cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for other applications.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3, and immunofluorescence microscopy5, 9 (Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated N418 was used for IHC in frozen sections10).
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Granucci F, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:1794.
- Stokes RW, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:5514.
- Metlay JP, et al. 1990. J. Exp. Med. 171:1753. (IHC, IP)
- Ma XT, et al. 2006. Cancer Research 66:1169.
- Chin RK, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:290. (IF)
- Cervantes-Barragan L, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1131. (FC) PubMed
- Turnquist HR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:7018. (FC) PubMed
- Benson MJ, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. doi:10.1084/jem.20070719. (FC) PubMed
- You Y, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7343. (IF) PubMed
- Roland CL, et al. 2009. Mol. Cancer Res. 8:1761. (IHC, FC) PubMed
- Wikstrom M, et al.2006. J. Immunol. 177:913. PubMed
- Pericolini E, et al. 2008. J. Leukocyte Biol. 83:1286. PubMed
- Randall LM, et al. 2008. Infect. Immun.76:3312. PubMed
- Fahlen-Yrild L, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:5032. PubMed
- Osterholzer JJ, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:8044. PubMed
- Bankoti J, et al. 2010. Toxicol. Sci. 115:422. (FC) PubMed
- Eisenach PA, et al. 2010. J Cell Sci. 123:4182. PubMed
- Leppin K, et al. 2014. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 55:3603. PubMed
- Sakai F, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:105370. PubMed
- Gibbins JD, et al. 2014. Blood. 124:2953. PubMed
- White CE, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:697. PubMed
- Lu X, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:2011. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_493569 (BioLegend Cat. No. 117317)
AB_493568 (BioLegend Cat. No. 117318)
- Integrin α-chain, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 150 kD
Dendritic cells, NK cells, intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), some activated T cells
- Cellular adhesion
- iC3b, fibrinogen
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen Facts Book Academic Press.
2. Springer TA. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Lopez-Rodriguez C, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 156:3780.
- Gene ID
- 16411 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.