- QA20A46 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCR-γ/δ, γ/δ TCR
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Gamma-delta (γ/δ) T Cells express γ/δ TCR complex. TCR γ/δ associates with CD3 to recognize certain bacterial and tumor antigens. Most TCR γ/δ are CD4-/CD8- while some are CD8+ and are found in the thymus, the intestinal epithelium, and the peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum. γ/δ T cells have been shown to play a role in oral tolerance, tumor-associated tolerance, and autoimmune disease.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide; may contain stabilizer
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA20A46 can completely block the binding of clone UC7-13D5 on target cells.
AB_2941387 (BioLegend Cat. No. 111203)
AB_2941387 (BioLegend Cat. No. 111204)
- Ig superfamily
Subset of T cells
- Antigen recognition
- Associated with CD3 complex
- MHC class I, MHC class I like molecules
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Skarstein K, et al. 1994. Immunology. 81:497-501.
- Harrison LC, et al. 1996. J Exp Med. 184:2167-74.
- Wildner G, et al. 1996. Eur J Immunol. 26:2140-8.
- Brandes M, et al. 2005. Science. 309:264-8.
- Vantourout P, et al. 2013. Nat Rev Immunol. 13:88-100.
- Gene ID
- 110066 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR gamma/delta on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse TCR γ/δ Recombinant Antibody||QA20A46||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TCR γ/δ Recombinant Antibody||QA20A46||FC|
|APC anti-mouse TCR γ/δ Recombinant Antibody||QA20A46||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.