- 2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β3 integrin, Integrin β3 chain, gpIIIa
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD61 is a 110 kD integrin β chain also known as β3 integrin or gpIIIa. It associates with the integrin αv chain (CD51) to form the vitronectin receptor. In addition, CD61 can associate with the integrin αIIb chain (CD41) to form the gpIIb/IIIa complex. CD61 is expressed on platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelium, smooth muscle, a subset of B cells, myeloid cells, osteoclasts, and mast cells. CD61, in conjunction with CD41 or CD51, mediates adhesion to fibronectin, fibrinogen, vitronectin, thrombospondin, and von Willebrand factor. Leukocyte-endothelial adhesion is mediated by the binding of αv/β3 integrin or vitronectin receptor to CD31 (PECAM-1).Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Vitronectin receptor protein from the mouse T-cell hybridoma 2B4.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 104325 and 104326).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kieffer N, et al. 1990. Annu. Rev. Cell Biol. 6:329. (Block)
- Piali L, et al. 1995. J. Cell Biol. 130:451. (Block)
- Ashkar S, et al. 2000. Science 287:860. (Block)
- Schultz JF, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:11522. (Block)
- Moulder K, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 173:343. (Activ)
- Carlson TR, et al. 2008.135:2193. PubMed
- Yamaji D, et al. 2009. Genes Dev. 23:2382. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313084 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104307)
AB_313085 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104308)
- Integrin family, 110 kD
Platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelium, smooth muscle, activated T cells, subset of B cells, monocytes, macrophages, osteoclasts, mast cells
- Attachment to matrix
- Fibrinogen, von Willebrand factor, fibronectin
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes, Monocytes, Osteoclasts, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook. Academic Press.
2. Phillips DR, et al. 1991. Cell. 65:359.
3. Felding-Habermann B, et al. 1993. Curr Opinion Cell Biol. 5:864.
- Gene ID
- 16416 View all products for this Gene ID 29302 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD61 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Biotin anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC, IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|APC anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC, Block, Activ, IHC|
|TotalSeq™-A0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse/rat CD61
FITC anti-mouse/rat CD61
PE anti-mouse/rat CD61
Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat CD61
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat CD61
APC anti-mouse/rat CD61
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD61
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat CD61
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat CD61
TotalSeq™-C0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61
TotalSeq™-A0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61
TotalSeq™-B0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61