- W19330C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CSF-1R, M-CSR, c-fms
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CSF-1R, also known as CD115 and M-CSFR, is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor family. This c-fms (Fms proto-oncogene) gene product's natural ligands include M-CSF and IL-34. Structural studies of CD115 have described an Ig-like extracellular domain, a transmembrane domain, an intracellular juxtamembrane domain, a split tyrosine kinase domain, and a C-terminal tail receptor. Receptor activation induces homodimerization in addition to phosphorylation and ubiquitination of intracellular residues. CD115 directly influences tissue macrophage and osteoclast differentiation and proliferation. It is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, peritoneal exudate cells, plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells, and osteoclasts.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD115 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone W19330C does not affect binding of clone W19330E or clone AFS98 on the target.
AB_2910350 (BioLegend Cat. No. 165003)
- Ig superfamily, 145 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, peritoneal exudate cells, plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells, osteoclasts
- Growth factor receptor, tyrosine kinase
- Macrophage colony stimulating factor (M-CSF), IL-34
- Antigen References
- Guilbert LJ and Stanley ER. 1980. J Cell Bio. 85:153-9.
- Yeung Y-G, et al. 1978. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 84:1268-71.
- Sherr CJ, et al. 1985. Cell. 41:665-76.
- Gene ID
- 12978 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD115 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)||W19330C||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)||W19330C||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.