- W19227A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon-γ, Immune interferon, Type II interferon, T cell interferon, Macrophage-activating factor (MAF), IFN-g, IFN-gamma
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Human interferon-gamma (IFN-γ, type II interferon) is a potent multifunctional cytokine which is secreted primarily by activated NK cells and T cells in response to antigens and other cytokines. Originally characterized based on anti-viral activities. IFN-γ also exerts tumor anti-proliferative, immunoregulatory, and proinflammatory activities. IFN-γ can upregulate MHC class I and II, and macrophage activation. This human IFN-γ antibody does not show cross-reactivity with mouse.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2924583 (BioLegend Cat. No. 383303)
AB_2924583 (BioLegend Cat. No. 383304)
- Cytokine; dimer; 20-25 kD (Mammalian)
CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, NK cells
- Upregulated by IL-2, FGF-basic, EGF; downregulated by vitamin D3 or DMN; labile at pH 2
- T cells, B cells, macrophages, NK cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts
- IFN-γRα (CDw119) dimerized with IFN-γRβ (AF-1)
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press, San Diego.
- De Maeyer E, et al. 1992. Curr Opin Immunol. 4:321-6.
- Farrar M, et al. 1993. Annu Rev Immunol. 11:571-611.
- Gray P, et al. 1987. Lymphokines. 13:151.
- Gene ID
- 3458 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IFN-gamma on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All IFN-γ Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-human IFN-γ||W19227A||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.