- Tü36 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II, Major Histocompatibility complex II, human leukocyte antigen, HLA
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of an α (heavy) chain and a β (light) chain. They are expressed on B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells. Variations in the HLA gene expression are crucial to graft survival.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Baboon, Cynomolgus, Cat, Dog, Cow
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBL
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (of relevant formats) includes Western blotting4, immunoprecipitation4, and in vitro blocking5. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (contact our custom solutions team).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Pawelec G, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 12:165. (FC)
- Shaw S, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 12:191. (FC)
- Ziegler A, et al. 1986. Immunobiology. 171:77. (FC)
- Cebulla CM, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:167. (WB, FC, IP)
- Khaw LT, et al. 2013. PLOS One. 8:e69521. (Block)
AB_2563166 (BioLegend Cat. No. 361605)
AB_2563167 (BioLegend Cat. No. 361606)
- Ig superfamily, MHC class II, heterodimeric transmembrane protein
B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, other APCs
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Thorsby E. 1974. Transplant. Rev. 18:51.
2. Qvigstad E, et al. 1984. Hum. Immunol. 11:207.
3. Servenius B, et al. 1984. EMBO J. 3:3209.
4. Ottenhoff TH, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 13:105.
5. Strassmann G, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 13:125.
6. Trowsdale J, et al. 1985. Immunol. Rev. 85:5.
- Gene ID
- 3122 View all products for this Gene ID 3123 View all products for this Gene ID 3113 View all products for this Gene ID 3115 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-DR on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC, IP, WB|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC|
|APC anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC|
|FITC anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC|
|PE anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human HLA-DR||Tü36||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.