- QA20A04 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FceRIa, FceRI-a, FceRI-alpha, FceRI alpha, high affinity IgE receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
High affinity IgE receptor (FcεRI) plays a key role in IgE-mediated allergic immune response. FcεRI is a tetrameric receptor complex, which is composed of one α-subunit (FcεRIα), one β-subunit, and two γ-subunits. FcεRIα directly binds IgE with high affinity, while the β- and γ-chains are responsible for mediating intracellular signals. FcεRIα is a 50 kD transmembrane protein with Ig superfamily structure. It is primarily found on mast cells and basophils. Further studies have indicated that FcεRIα is also expressed on many inflammatory cells including cutaneous Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, monocytes of patients with allergic disorders, platelets, bronchial epithelial cells, eosinophils produced in hypereosinophilic syndrome, and neutrophils from allergy-induced asthma patients.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2892444 (BioLegend Cat. No. 365303)
- Ig superfamily, 50 kD
Mast cells, basophils, cutaneous Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, and monocytes from the patients with allergic disorders, platelets, bronchial epithelial cells, eosinophils from hypereosinophilic syndrome, neutrophils from allergic asthmatic patients
- Bind IgE, trigger IgE-mediated allergic response
- Antigen References
- Khodoun M, et al. 2020. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2020.10.045.
- Garman S, et al. 2000. Nature. 406:259–266.
- Gene ID
- 2205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FcepsilonRIalpha on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human FcεRIα Recombinant Antibody||QA20A04||FC|
|Purified anti-human FcεRIα Recombinant Antibody||QA20A04||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.