- 8C11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Cadherin-2, Neural cadherin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD325 (N-cadherin) is a 130 kD, single pass transmembrane protein. Its extracellular region consists of five EC domains and has one cytoplasmic domain. N-cadherin is involved in organogenesis and maintenance of organ architecture by contributing to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types and in the cell adhesion needed to form tissues. N-cadherin is expressed by stem cells, myeloblasts, endothelial cells, and fibroblasts, and also is expressed in neural and muscle tissues and some types of carcinoma cells. CD325 associates with the cytoskeleton trough catenin proteins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human N-cadherin extracellular domain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The mAb 8C11 recognizes the amino acids 92–593 of CD325, located between the extracellular cadherin structural domain (EC) 3 and 4. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence1,3,6, motility inhibition of N-cadherin-expressing cells2, and Western blot2,4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Navarro P, et al. 1998. J. Cell Biol. 140:1475. (IF)
- Kim JB. 2000. J. Cell Biol. 151:1193. (Block, WB)
- Puch S, et al. 2001. J. Cell. Sci. 114:1567. (IF)
- Wahl JK. 3rd, et al. 2003. J. Biol. Chem. 278:17269. (WB)
- Wein F, et al. 2010. Stem. Cell Res. 4:129. (FC)
- Jaggi M, et al. 2002. Cell. Commun. Adhes. 9:103. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_10660824 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350806)
AB_10662542 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350805)
- Member of cadherin family, Single pass transmembrane protein, extracellular region consist of five EC domains, one cytoplasmic domain, 130 kD
Stem cells, myeloblasts, endothelial cells, fibroblasts, neural and muscle tissues, some types of carcinoma cells
- Embryonic development, maintain tissue architecture, cell sorting and cell adhesion in tissues, promote motility
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Colomiere M, et al. 2009. Brit. J. Cancer 100:134.
2. Yan W, et al. 2010. J. Biol. Chem. 285:14042.
3. Mosnier JF, et al. 2009. Mod. Pathol. 22:182.
4. Gao L, et al. 2010. Stem Cells 28:564.
- Gene ID
- 1000 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD325 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD325 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||FC,ICC,WB,Block|
|APC anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||ICC|
|TotalSeq™-A0433 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0433 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)||8C11||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
Purified anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
APC anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
TotalSeq™-A0433 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)
TotalSeq™-C0433 anti-human CD325 (N-Cadherin)