MojoSort™ Buffer is formulated with high quality reagents to help reduce non-specific binding when using the MojoSort™ Magnetic Separation System.Product Details
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Prepare fresh MojoSort™ Buffer solution by diluting the 5X concentrate with sterile distilled water. The 5X concentrate is filtered through a 0.2 µm membrane. Use the buffer under aseptic conditions as needed.
- Application Notes
MojoSort™ Buffer is recommended for cell separation using MojoSort™ nanobeads and kits. To use the buffer, follow the protocol provided with the MojoSort™ product you are using.
- 5X Phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2
- 2.5 % (w/v) Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
- 10 mM Ethylene Diamine Tetra-acetic acid (EDTA)
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.