- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Anti-N, Anti-Nucleocapsid, Anti-S1, Anti-Spike Protein, Anti-RBD, Anti-receptor binding domain, human IgA, 2019-nCoV Antibody, SARS-CoV-2 Antibody, Flow Cytometry, LEGENDplex, ACE2, spike protein, spike glycoprotein
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The LEGENDplex™ SARS-CoV-2 Serological IgA Panel (2-plex) is a bead-based multiplex assay panel, using fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. It allows for simultaneous semi-quantification of IgA titer of the 2 key COVID-19 coronavirus derived proteins: spike 1 (S1) and receptor binding domain (RBD). This assay panel provides higher detection sensitivity and broader dynamic range than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been tested for use on serum and plasma samples.
The LEGENDplex™ SARS-CoV-2 Serological IgA Panel is designed to allow flexible customization within the panel. Please visit www.biolegend.com/legendplex for more information on panel design and how to mix and match within the panel.
This assay is for research use only.
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 mL)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 mL)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 mL)
- SARS-CoV-2 Serological IgA Panel Premixed Beads (3.5 mL)
- SARS-CoV-2 Serological Panel IgA Detection Antibodies (3.5 mL)
- SARS-CoV-2 Serological Panel Standard, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- LEGENDplex™ SA-PE (3.5 mL)
- LEGENDplex™ Assay Buffer (25 mL)
- LEGENDplex™ Wash Buffer, 20X (25 mL)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Filter Plate
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads or Paper Towels
- Plate Shaker
- Tabletop Centrifuges
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Centrifuge with a swinging bucket adaptor for microtiter plates (if using V-bottom plates)
- 1.1 mL polypropylene micro FACS tubes, in 96-tube rack
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?