- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Non-Human Primate Adipokine Mix and Match Subpanel, Multiplex assay, Flow cytometry, NHP Adipokines, Adipocytes, CBA, Tumor necrosis factor-α, Cachectin, Necrosin, Macrophage cytotoxic factor (MCF), Differentiation inducing factor (DIF), TNFSF2
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|740245||100 tests (270 µL)||¥20,000|
LEGENDplex™ NHP Adipokine Panel Mix and Match Panel Capture Beads are intended for use with the following reagents:
740247 (LEGENDplex™ NHP Adipokine Panel Detection Antibodies)
740246 (LEGENDplex™ NHP Adipokine Panel Standard)
740374 (LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set C)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- View information about TNF-alpha on UniProt.org
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?