- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Multiplex, Flow cytometry, Non-Human Primate (NHP), Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Chemokine, Cytokine, Inflammation, IL-6, IL-10, CXCL10 (IP-10), IL-1β, IL-12p40, IL-17A, IFN-β, IL-23, TNF-α, IFN-γ, GM-CSF, IL-8, CCL2 (MCP-1)
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The LEGENDplex™ Non-Human Primate Inflammation Panel is a multiplex bead-based assay, using fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This panel allows simultaneous quantification of 13 NHP proteins including IL-6, IL-10, CXCL10 (IP-10), IL-1β, IL-12p40, IL-17A, IFN-β, IL-23, TNF-α, IFN-γ, GM-CSF, IL-8, and CCL2 (MCP-1). This assay provides high detection sensitivities and broad dynamic ranges. The panel has been validated by detecting expected changes in biological samples.Product Details
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (1 ml)
- Capture Beads (3.5 ml)
- Detection Antibodies (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix B, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- Lyophilized Standard Reconstitution Buffer (1 ml)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Data Analysis Software Dongle
- V-bottom Plate
- Non-Human Primate
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Product Citations
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Plate Shaker
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?