- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Multiplex assay, flow cytometry, Flex set, CBA, chemokine, chemotactic cytokine, immune surveillance, immune response, proinflammatory, CCL24 (Eotaxin-2), CCL8 (MCP-2), CXCL11 (ITAC), CX3CL1 (Fractalkine), CCL7 (MCP-3), XCL1 (Lymphotactin), CXCL2 (MIP-2), CCL9 (MIP-1γ)
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Chemotactic cytokines or chemokines play pivotal roles in various processes such as immune surveillance, organ development, angiogenesis, and immune responses. Expression profiling of chemokines, especially those involved in inflammation and immune disorders, is important in achieving a deeper understanding of disease states.
The Mouse Proinflammatory Chemokine Panel 2 (6-plex) is a multiplex bead-based assay panel, using fluorescence–encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This panel allows simultaneous quantification of 6 mouse chemokines, including Eotaxin-2 (CCL24), ITAC (CXCL11), Fractalkine (CX3CL1), MCP-3 (CCL7), Lymphotactin (XCL1) and MIP-2 (CXCL2). This assay panel provides higher detection sensitivities and broader dynamic ranges than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been validated by detecting expected changes in biological samples.
The table below shows the sample dilution requirement.
CCL24, CXCL11, CX3CL1, CCL7, XCL1, CXCL2
Please visit www.biolegend.com/legendplex for more information on how to mix and match within the panel.
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 mL)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 mL)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 mL)
- Capture beads (Varies)
- MU Proinflam. Chemokine Panel 2 Detection Antibodies (3.5 mL)
- MU Proinflam. Chemokine Panel 2 Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- LEGENDplex™ SA-PE (3.5 mL)
- LEGENDplex™ Matrix B, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- LEGENDplex™ Assay Buffer (25 mL)
- LEGENDplex™ Wash Buffer, 20X (25 mL)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Filter Plate
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads or Paper Towels
- Plate Shaker
- Tabletop Centrifuges
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Centrifuge with a swinging bucket adaptor for microtiter plates (if using V-bottom plates)
- 1.1 mL polypropylene micro FACS tubes, in 96-tube rack
- Gene ID
- 56221 View all products for this Gene ID 56066 View all products for this Gene ID 20312 View all products for this Gene ID 20306 View all products for this Gene ID 16963 View all products for this Gene ID 20310 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL24 CXCL11 CX3CL1 CCL7 XCL1 CCL9 on UniProt.org
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?