- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- XCL1, Lymphotactin, Ltn, ATAC, SCYC1, SCM-1, SCM-1a, lymphotaxin, C motif chemokine 1, Small-inducible cytokine C1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|741076||100 tests (270 µL)||¥20,000|
The beads are intended for use with the following Mix and Match assay reagents.
Note: for serum/plasma samples, MCP-2 and MIP-1γ cannot be mixed and matched with other targets and need to be measured separately due to high dilution requirement.
741070 LEGENDplex™ MU Proinflam. Chemokine Panel 2 Standard
741145 LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set O
741069 LEGENDplex™ MU Proinflam. Chemokine Panel 2 Detection Antibodies
740377 LEGENDplex™ Filter Plate
740379 LEGENDplex™ V-bottom Plate
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?