- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Multiplex, flow cytometry, B Cell, B Cell Panel, Cell Activator, LEGENDplex, APRIL, BAFF, CD40L
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Human B cells, also known as B lymphocytes, are white blood cells that play key roles in adaptive immune responses. They function in the humoral immunity component of the adaptive immune system by secreting antibodies, and are also classified as professional antigen presenting cells (APCs). In addition, B cells also secrete an array of cytokines that mediate Th1- and Th2-like immune responses.
The LEGENDplex™ Human B Cell Activator Panel (3-plex) is a bead-based multiplex assay panel, which uses fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This Panel focuses on 3 key targets involved in B cell activation and survival: APRIL, BAFF, and CD40L. It provides higher detection sensitivity and broader dynamic range than traditional ELISA methods. This panel has been validated for use on cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma samples.Product Details
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 ml)
- Capture Beads (3.5 ml)
- Detection Antibodies (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix B1, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Data Analysis Software Dongle
- V-bottom Plate
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads or Paper Towels
- Plate Shaker
- Tabletop Centrifuges
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?