- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vascular Biology, Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, Cardiovascular Disease, CVD, Adhesion, Cerebrovascular
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The Human Vascular Inflammation Panel 2 (11-plex) is a multiplex bead-based assay panel, using fluorescence–encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This panel allows simultaneous quantification of 11 human proteins, including: sST2 (IL-33R), sRAGE (AGER), sCD40L (TNFSF5), sFlt-1 (VEGFR1), LIGHT (TNFSF14), TNF-α, PlGF, IL-6, IL-18, IL-10, and CCL2 (MCP-1). This assay panel provides broader dynamic ranges than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been validated for use with cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma samples.
The LEGENDplex™ Human Vascular Inflammation Panel 2 is designed to allow flexible customization within the panel. Please visit www.biolegend.com/legendplex for more information on how to mix and match within the panel.
This assay is for research use only.
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (1 ml)
- Capture Beads (varies)
- Detection Antibodies (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix A, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Lyophilized Standard Reconstitution Buffer (1 ml)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- V-bottom Plate
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum foil
- Absorbent pads or paper towels
- Plate Shaker
- Tabletop centrifuge
- 1.1 mL polypropylene micro FACS tubes, in 96-tube rack
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Enzymes and Regulators
- Gene ID
- 9173 View all products for this Gene ID 177 View all products for this Gene ID 959 View all products for this Gene ID 2321 View all products for this Gene ID 8740 View all products for this Gene ID 7124 View all products for this Gene ID 5228 View all products for this Gene ID 3569 View all products for this Gene ID 3606 View all products for this Gene ID 3586 View all products for this Gene ID 6347 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about sST2, sRAGE, sCD40L, sFlt-1, LIGHT, TNF-alpha, PlGF, IL-6, IL-18, IL-10, CCL2 MCP-1 on UniProt.org
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?