|434507||1 Pre-coated Plate||¥79,000|
Human IL-22 (IL-10-related T cell-derived inducible factor) is produced by activated T cells and acts on nonimmune cells to regulate local tissue inflammation. As a product of the TH17 lineage of CD4+ effector lymphocytes, IL-22 plays a critical role in mucosal immunity as well as in the disregulated inflammation observed in autoimmune diseases. IL-22's biological activity is initiated by binding to a cell surface complex composed of IL-22R1 and IL-10R2 receptor chains and further regulated by interactions with the soluble binding protein IL-22BP that share sequence similarity with an extracellular region of IL-22R1 (sIL-22R1). Both chains of the IL-22R complex are members of the class II cytokine receptor family. Two types of IL-22 binding receptors have been discovered, a membrane-bound receptor and a soluble receptor, both encoded by different genes.
BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-22 ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme- Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which, a Human IL-22 specific polyclonal antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-22 ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Human IL-22 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human IL-22 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human IL-22 Detection Antibody
- Human IL-22 Standard
- Avidin-HRP B
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Product Citations
- 37 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 62.5-4,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.