- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The GluA1/2 Receptor Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of AMPA receptor subunits GluA1 and GluA2, postsynaptic marker PSD95, and proteins involved in the regulation of AMPA receptor content; PICK1 and SynDYG1. These antibodies are highly suitable for WB and IHC applications.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Format Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-PSD95 Purified K28/74 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1 Anti-GluR2 Purified L21/32 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1 Anti-GluR1 Purified N355/1 25 μl Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1 Anti-PICK1 Purified L20/8 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2a Anti-SynDIG1 Purified L42/17 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2a, κ
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
WB, IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-PSD95: 0.1 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-GluR1: 2.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-PICK1: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-SynDIG1: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-PSD95: 2.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-GluR2: 1.0 - 10 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For verified or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Antigen References
Please refer to individual product data sheets for antigen references.
- Gene ID
- 50592 View all products for this Gene ID 29627 View all products for this Gene ID 1742 View all products for this Gene ID 84591 View all products for this Gene ID 79953 View all products for this Gene ID