- AER-37 (CRA-1) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FceRIa, FceRI-a, FceRI-alpha, FceRI alpha, high affinity IgE receptor
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
High affinity IgE receptor (FcεRI) plays a key role in IgE-mediated allergic immune response. FcεRI is a tetrameric receptor complex, which is composed of one α-subunit (FcεRIα), one β-subunit, and two γ-subunits. FcεRIα directly binds IgE with high affinity, while the β- and γ-chains are responsible for mediating intracellular signals. FcεRIα is a 50 kD transmembrane protein with Ig superfamily structure. It is primarily found on mast cells and basophils. Further studies have indicated that FcεRIα is also expressed on many inflammatory cells including cutaneuos Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, monocytes of patients with allergic disorders, platelets, bronchial epithelial cells, eosinophils produced in hypereosinophilic syndrome, and neutrophils from allergy-induced asthma patients.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone AER-37 (CRA-1) has been reported to bind the receptor even in the presence of IgE.4
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamaguchi M, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:5455.
- Suzukawa M, et al. 2005. Int. Immunol. 17:1249.
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Yamaguchi M, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:5455.
AB_2566505 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334627)
AB_2566506 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334628)
- Ig superfamily, 50 kD
Mast cells, basophils, cutaneuos Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, and monocytes from the patients with allergic disorders, platelets, bronchial epithelial cells, eosinophils from hypereosinophilic syndrome, neutrophils from allergic asthmatic patients
- Bind IgE, trigger IgE-mediated allergic response
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Langerhans cells, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Riske F, et al. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:11245
2. Gounni AS, et al. 2001. FASEB J. 15:940.
3. Maurer D, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:607
4. Maurer d, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 179:745
5. Campbell AM, et al. 1998. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 19:92.
- Gene ID
- 2205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FcepsilonRIalpha on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human FcεRIα
Biotin anti-human FcεRIα
FITC anti-human FcεRIα
PE anti-human FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human FcεRIα
PerCP anti-human FcεRIα
APC anti-human FcεRIα
Pacific Blue™ anti-human FcεRIα
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human FcεRIα
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human FcεRIα
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human FcεRIα
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human FcεRIα
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-human FcεRIα
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human FcεRIα
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human FcεRIα
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human FcεRIα
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-A0352 anti-human FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-C0352 anti-human FcεRIα
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human FcεRIα
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-B0352 anti-human FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-D0352 anti-human FcεRIα