- 17A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell antigen receptor complex, T3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3 is composed of CD3ε, δ, γ and ζ chains. It forms a TCR complex by associating with TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complexProduct Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- γδTCR-positive T-T hybridoma D1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 570™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 570™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 570 nm. The bandpass filter 585/42 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 570™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_10900444 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100225)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR, 20 kD
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- Antigen recognition, TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen/MHC-complex
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
3. Weiss A, et al. 1994. Cell 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12502 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-mouse CD3
PE anti-mouse CD3
Purified anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC anti-mouse CD3
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD3
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD3
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD3
Biotin anti-mouse CD3
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-B0182 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD3
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-C0182 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD3
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-A0182 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD3 Antibody
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD3