- SA231A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CLEC15A, MAFA-L, MAFA-2F1, MAFA-LIKE, 2F1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily G member 1 (KLRG1) is a 30 kD, type II membrane glycoprotein with one C-type lectin domain and one immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibititory motif (ITIM). KLRG1 is expressed by subsets of NK, effector and memory T cells. KLRG1 inhibits cell activation and proliferation, and is a marker of T cell senescence. Binding of KLRG1 to E-, N-, or R- cadherins blocks phosphorylation of Akt and increases the expression of cell cycle inhibitors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human KLRG1-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2566594 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367705)
AB_2566595 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367706)
- Type II membrane glycoprotein, one C-type lectin domain, one ITIM, 30 kD.
Subsets of NK, effector and memory T cells.
- Inhibits cell activation and proliferation, marker of T cell senescence.
- E-, N-, and R- cadherins
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Shi L, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:649.
- Gene ID
- 10219 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about KLRG1 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All KLRG1 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
APC anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
FITC anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
TotalSeq™-A0153 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA) Antibody
TotalSeq™-B0153 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA) Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0153 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA) Antibody
TotalSeq™-C0153 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)