- HA58 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- ICAM-1, Ly-47
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD54 is a 85-110 kD type I transmembrane protein also known as ICAM-1. It is expressed on activated endothelial cells, high endothelial venules, T and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. The expression of ICAM-1 can be released from the cell surface. CD54 plays a role in cellular adhesion and is involved in inflammation and leukocyte extravasation. CD54 has also been shown to be the major cellular receptor for rhinovirus. ICAM-1 binds to CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1), CD11b/CD18 (Mac-1), CD11c/CD18 (p150, 95) as well as hyaluronan and fibrinogen.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Colonic cancer BM314 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone HA58 recognizes an epitope located in the extracellular D1 domain of CD543. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)4,5.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2832690 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353131)
AB_2832691 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353132)
- Type I membrane protein, Ig superfamily, 85-110 kD
Endothelial cells, T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voraberger G, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:2777.
2. Staunton DE, et al. 1988. Cell 52:925.
3. Greve JM, et al. 1989. Cell 56:839.
- Gene ID
- 3383 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD54 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-human CD54||HA58||FC, ICC, IHC|
|PE anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|APC anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC, SB|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD54||HA58||FC, ICC, IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-B0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD54
PE anti-human CD54
FITC anti-human CD54
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD54
APC anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD54
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD54
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD54
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD54
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-A0217 anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-C0217 anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD54
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD54
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-B0217 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-D0217 anti-human CD54